Shop the photo's above: floral embroidered peplum top (use code D1EDCHIFF for 15% off) | Mom Jeans similar | Small round rattan mirror similar (mine is a Target dollar section find) | Faux Fiddle Tree (we have the 5 ft size) | Pillow | Wayfair Area Rug | Addison's Shirt similar & similar and his khaki shorts
Mother's Day Gift Guide
Even though we can't celebrate with going out for brunch & mimosas, I think this Mother's Day is going to be just as beautiful as the rest. I feel so blessed for Addison James every single day. Through the long & tough days, loud tantrums, never ending neediness and all the mess - being a mom is the best thing in the world. Although gifts aren't necessary, splurging on the women who does it all is always a good idea.
Shop all my Mother's Day gift ideas below from our favorite retailers liked Amazon, Nordstrom and Anthropologie. The big holiday is just around the corner (5/10!) so I've also created a Mother's Day gift guide on my amazon shop if you're interested in utilizing Prime shipping.
1. Foreno Luna 2 hygienic cleansing device - 12 speeds, fully waterproof and 450 uses per charge.
2. Tory Burch Miller Sandals - I have this pair in bleach and love them. Classic sandal that is a bit of a splurge, but timeless and something that can be worn for years.
3. Ultrasonic Cool Mist Diffuser - Giving the gift of balance with a room diffuser! I love using mine and have one in Addison's room too. These can really be placed anywhere in the home and used with essential oils.
6. Cute Recipe Box - Such a cute thing to have for the kitchen. I use mine weekly and love saving different recipes from family & friends in it. You could gift it with some recipes already written inside.
7. Naked3 Palette - I've been using the Naked palettes for years and love them. I have the original one and the 2 one. A great item for any makeup lover.
8. Tommy Johns Lounge Jogger - The softest joggers I own! The perfect splurge loungewear to spoil mom. I have them in the color shark and the fit is true to size!
9. Anthropologie Floral Vase - Fill it with pretty fresh flowers and you're good to go! Multiple color options.
10. Ember Coffee Mug - Great item for coffee & tea lovers! This is a temperature control coffee mug that you can control from your phone. Such a perfect gift for toddler moms too as we can never finish a hot cup of coffee!
Gift's That Cost Nothing
Snuggling in and watching your moms favorite movie.
Baking her favorite dessert or cooking your favorite meal.
Giving your mom free time to enjoy a bath by doing all the small things around the house she does normally (washing the dishes, picking up, laundry, cleaning, etc.)
Creating a handmade card
Enjoying a long family walk or bike ride
Don't forget - Almost all moms would be happy with flowers & candles... Especially if you pick it out with love!