These gifts listed below are things I own and love, things I would love to own or things I know are perfect for new mama's (or existing). As a first time mama to be I had so much fun creating this. I went straight from my heart with pulling these pieces and definitely have these on my list!
- Victoria Secret Pajama Set - I don't own this new style, but have owned them in the past. They're soft, comfortable and the perfect set to wear postpartum while snuggling your babe.
- Yeti Rambler - I realized very quickly that finishing a coffee hot was not going to happen. Meet your new best friend. My coffee stays warm literally until the late afternoon when I'm still sipping on it.
- Old Navy Text Friendly Gloves - Total necessity this winter because you basically always only have one hand.
- Old Navy Sherpa Lined Moccasin Slippers - Comfy and warm slippers are something you'll wear every single day. Getting affordable ones is key because spit up is bound to hit them.
- Hand Sanitizer - We got this immediately so whenever people stop over to visit it could just be sitting out ready to use!
- BabyX Diaper Bag Backpack - A functional diaper bag backpack is life changing. It becomes your new purse and needs to fit every baby essential at all times. I love how this one looks like it keeps everything so organized!
- Alex and Ani Mom Set of 3 - I'm a lover of these bracelets and think any mama would adore getting this as a gift.
- Cozy Cover Car Seat Cover - We just got this last week and are totally obsessed. It keeps babies snug when being moved from the car to inside without having to have them 100% bundled the entire time.
- L'Occitane Lavender Holiday Set - This is my favorite splurge worth skincare brand and anything lavender is a must.
- L.L. Bean Cardigan - I wear a cardigan everyday with leggings or right over my pajamas. I just got this one and it's super soft.
- Velvet Scrunchies - My hair is constantly pulled back and I finally bought some of these to try and make it cute. Scrunchies are totally back in style and I'm not mad about it.
Make sure to check out my Holiday Gift Guide: Gifts for Her and shop the rest of my picks below!
**Not all prices shown are true - some are even cheaper!!